Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats ABN: 12582281393, 32 Mount Margaret Road, Buxton Vic 3711. Contact number is 0405 688 699.
2. Only residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (Participant) are eligible for the Competition.
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at paragraph 3(a).
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex‐ spouse or ex‐domestic partner, de‐facto spouse or ex‐de‐facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences at 9am on Friday, 26 August and closes at 12am on Friday, 2 September . (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats Facebook and Instagram pages. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period, where applicable.
5. The winner of the competition will receive a collection (hamper) of Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats to the retail value of $150. Products will be chosen by the promoter and are not exchangeable. The prize will be posted to the winner via Australia Post standard shipping.
6. To enter you must:
· Complete the entry form on barkerydeluxedogtreats.com
· Entrant must provide their first and last name, email address and phone number to be considered an eligible entry.
· One entry permitted per person.
· The winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter (in their absolute discretion) at 32 Mount Margaret Road, Buxton Vic after the end of the Competition Period and prior to 7 September 2022. The winner will be contacted directly by Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats and the results will be published on the Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats Facebook and Instagram pages no later than 7 September 2022.
· Winner will receive their prize via Australia Post standard shipping. If the winner is under the age of 15 years the prize will be awarded to, and must be claimed by, the winner’s parent or guardian.
· This is a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision is final.
· The prize is not redeemable for cash.
7. For the Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, each of the following must be satisfied:
Participant must enter the Competition:
a) within the Competition Period;
b) within the strict manner specified within the Terms and Conditions
8. The winner will win a collection (hamper) of Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats to the retail value of $150. Products will be chosen by the promoter and are not exchangeable
9. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that:
a) contains material considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive; or
b) was submitted in a manner considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
· By entering the Competition the Participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
· Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any prize. Any condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
· Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats is the Promoter and the supplier of the prize to the winner. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
· The Promoter may choose a different winner at the same place as the original draw as is necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
· All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries may be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and email addresses may be used as detailed in the privacy collection statement which accompanies these terms and conditions.
· The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
1. advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats Facebook and Instagram page.
2. promptly destroy all entries received; and
3. not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
Privacy Collection Statements
Personal information you provide to Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats ABN: 12582281393, by completing this entry form (or otherwise providing your details) may be used for purposes related to the operation of our business including administering the relevant Competition/Promotion, advising you and the public if you are the winner, providing and improving our products and services and, unless you opt out on the entry form or by contacting us, communicating with you on an ongoing basis for market research and/or with information about any products or services we think you may be interested in at Barkery Deluxe Dog Treats.
This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you will not be able to enter the Competition/Promotion. We take steps to ensure that we only collect personal information which is relevant to our dealings with the particular individuals which is reasonably necessary for the Competition/Promotion or our other business activities.
We generally collect personal information directly from individuals through our marketing, sales, research or other activities.